NOT RACIST NOT VIOLENT NO LONGER SILENT

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fur babies

Daisy, our clown





Dory, the Fat Girl, also called Walrus

Sugar, DIL's baby, and Mom to puppies you will see, also called Sugarbear

These Zen books always put me to sleep






I find it interesting that people who are discussing America's 'global footprint' ad nauseum, have not only reserved all 1200 limos that belong to anyone in Denmark, they are having to import them from Sweden and Germany. And the 140 private jets that have, SO FAR, checked in, will have to be spread out to a plethora of airports, also in more than one country. Can we all say "Hypocrites"!!! And Al Gore will take on Sarah Palin, but sure won't debate Lord Monckton. Interesting. And by that I mean, not at all!!










Now, that's it for tonight, and Instead I'm going to upload some pics of my fur babies, and then some. If I can remember how after so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment