NOT RACIST NOT VIOLENT NO LONGER SILENT

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Who Knew???

I'm sure my friend knew...the one who has already done it, but this is WORK!! What am I talking about? I am trying to set up a store on Etsy, which is an on-line store of all handmade or vintage items. I use several types of techniques to make jewelry and other items, and I thought I would try selling a few of them. I didn't realize how much work it took to do just that. I have retaken photos more than once, found a photo-editing program that I could actually use to re-size those photos, figured out how to list them by giving a decent description, and gotten them uploaded to my store. It has taken me two days to get just eight of them actually in the store. But I am getting better. Sort of, I guess. I have so many new pictures to take tomorrow, and I sure do hope that the Sun comes out, at least for a little while. Oh, well, back to the mill... 

No comments:

Post a Comment